5 days left
- Part time
I am currently recruiting for a qualified Audit Manager to join a brilliant large independent accountancy practice in Southampton. They are looking for someone who is looking to develop themselves either coming from an Audit Assistant or Manager role who is keen to progress in a great environment.
My client are a very well regarded accountancy practice based in central Southampton. They have a great reputation for high levels of both client care and staff development.
Working with Partners and trainees, the successful Audit Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of audit clients and large SMEs.
- Acting as primary contact in day to day client relationships.
- Supervision of more junior staff and assisting in their development.
- Peer review and quality control
- Participate in compliance and regulatory administration.
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified with at least 4 years post qualified experience form a similar Audit Manager/ Assistant Manager position.
- A high level of client care and direct client contact from previous roles.
- A background in nurturing juniors members of a team, helping them through qualifications as well as delegating workloads and coaching through key stages of their development.
- A strong commercial focus and a keen eye for business development opportunities.
- A competitive salary package upwards of £40,000
- Genuine potential for career progression.
- A key role in a stable and well established firm with an excellent local reputation for reliability and quality.
- Free close to Southampton city centre parking.
- A friendly working environment.