1 day left
- Part time
Senior Accountant role with a brilliant Independent Accountancy practice on the outskirts of Reading.
My client are a small practice based just outside of Reading. They are currently undergoing a period of change and are doing a lot to move towards using online accounting packages. Their client base has a good variation in terms of size and sector and there is a good opportunity to grow this going forwards.
- Plan the production of any accounts ensuring junior staff are utilised efficiently and consistently approach each job with a team mentality
- Oversee the completion of accounts jobs ensuring junior staff are assisted and supported where needed
- Liaise with practice manager on completed jobs
- Maintain effective communication with all stakeholders- internal and external
- Take full responsibility for client contact in your portfolio; answering all queries and attending client visits as when necessary
- Attend marketing/networking events and business developments activities as requested by the Directors.
- Ensure all junior staff in the team receive the required level of on-the-job training
The successful candidate will be:
- QBE or Qualified ACCA / ACA.
- At least 4 years general practice experience across Accounts and Tax.
- Comfortable talking to clients in an advisory capacity
On offer is a very competitive salary and benefits