Tax and Compliance Assistant
A fantastic opportunity for an AAT / ATT qualified tax assistant to join a business which will give you exposure to a variety of tax work both on the compliance and advisory side. You will be a key member of the tax and compliance team reporting directly into the manager.
This team works behind the scenes for a family of UHNWIs and their associated businesses. They have a large team based a short distance from both Yeovil and Dorchester. This office looks after all the affairs of the family and as such can give the right candidate some very interesting exposure to a variety of tax work.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Personal Tax and Trusts - gather and collate all information for UK self-assessment tax returns for both individuals and Trusts. This will include some complex returns with worldwide transactions.
- Corporation Tax Returns - Review of returns and computations assuring that payments are submitted on time.
- VAT - complete the research into VAT queries as required.
The successful candidate will be:
- Either ATT qualified or AAT qualified with at least 3 years experience coming from a practice environment.
- An ambitious person who wants to further their exposure to various facets of tax.
- Someone who has a high level of integrity
- Seeking a varied role in which no 2 days are the same.
A competitive salary
8% employer pension contribution
25 days holiday
Other brilliant associated benefits