There’s no one quite like Kerry Foods. We’ve grown from a small farmers’ collective to a multi-billion food business - keeping hold of our ethics, spirit and character all the way. Today, we stand as a leader in a competitive and ever-changing global market.
We have a great opportunity for an Operations Accountant to join the Kerry Foods team in Charleville!
The role will include:
- Inventory Management & Control
- Calculation of Manufacturing and Purchasing variances
- SAP management, COOISPI etc.
- Internal KPI calculation
- Calculation of downtime and OEE
- Preparation of product costings for new products
- Maintenance and development of budgeting and forecasting systems
- Materials ledger close
- Calculation of cost of sales / prime costs
- Maintenance of the Cost Savings Tracker
- Support and participate in cross functional teams
- Control and monitoring of plant overhead spending
- Provide management with analysis on key business issues as required.
- Support all aspects of the finance function
- Be a Qualified Accountant or approaching finals examinations with the intention of completing the examinations in the short term
- 3+ years’ experience in an FMCG environment
- Operations experience
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
Candidates must hold an EU passport
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.