Program Finance Analyst - Remote / Telework
Description Job Requisition: Program Finance Analyst – Remote / Telework
This position provides full time direct support to the US Army Corps of Engineers Information Technology program (ACE–IT) within the Federal, Energy, Environment and Commerce Operation. We are seeking a Program Finance Analyst to support a large corporate focus program in all aspects of financial control including: planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting. This position serves as liaison between the project management teams, finance and line management. The position will review the status of projects and budgets, manage schedules, prepare status reports as well as developing mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers and customers.
The successful candidate will work independently to support the objectives of the assigned projects. The position will have significant impact on the project s operational accomplishments and will be responsible for specific processes within the project. This position requires a problem solver that can pull together knowledge from a broad range of subjects to produce thorough analyses of complex, challenging issues, and use those analyses to find solutions. Excellent communication skills both internally and externally are essential to the success of this position as we work with all functional peers along with the project teams both Leidos project teams and the customer project teams. The ability to work with remote teams and in a fast paced environment is also essential for success in this position.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Development and on–going support of basis of estimates, project cost, schedules and milestones, resource allocation, cost and schedule status reporting and ad hoc financial analyses support to program management assessment
- Regularly monitor project funding, cost, schedules and performance and will support life cycle updates of cost estimates to completion (ETC)/estimates at completion (EAC)
- Work in close coordination with project managers to assess program performance for reasonableness against cost and schedule, assist managing change control of scope of work and/or resource allocation
- Provide pricing support for new task orders and on–contract growth
- Support cash goals of reducing total cycle time for invoicing and collections
- Typically requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience. Must possess excellent communication skills, intermediate to advanced level of experiences in use of spreadsheets, databases and financial planning tools
- Foreign degrees must be evaluated for U.S. equivalency
- Must be able to process multiple tasks with a proven ability to collect and analyze information in a complex and dynamic operating environment
- Must possess strong customer service orientation including both internal and external customers
- Knowledge of general accounting, financial management and project control concepts, strong analytical skills, intermediate to advanced Excel and database skills.
- Knowledge of appropriate government contracting regulations and various contract types, indirect cost pools, forward pricing
- Deltek financial software, Microsoft Office suite
External Referral Bonus: Eligible
Potential for Telework: No
Clearance Level Required: None
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Requisition Category: Professional
Job Family: Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment–related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment–related information or any other personal information, please report the email to .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
– provided by Dice