Senior Payroll Consultant
We are currently looking for a Senior Payroll Officer for a permanent position with one of Brisbane's leading technology organisations.
As the Senior Payroll Officer you will be processing all payroll related functions across a number of different pay cycles.
Duties/skills required include:
- Assist with processing payroll transactions for over 10 000 employees
- Help run multiple pay cycles and ensure all are completed on time
- Assist with running payroll reports
- High level of data entry to update and maintain payroll system
- Build and maintain relationships across organisation
- Assist to improve current processes
Would ideally suit someone who:
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role
- Experience working with Ascender will be highly regarded
- Is adaptable to change and can handle potentially high pressure situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Looking to start a new position ASAP
Only successful candidates will be contacted directly and please only apply if you currently have full working rights in Australia.
For more information, please contact Kaity on firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job reference number 4B/27582.