Credit Control Officer
Hudson are currently looking for a Credit Control Officer for a minimum 3 month fixed-term contract in Brisbane's inner suburbs.
Reporting to the Credit Control Lead, the purpose of this role is to provide credit control and collections support to ensure the company receives payments for goods and services from clients, and to record these transactions accordingly.
As the Credit Control Officer you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensure that the collection's debt life cycle is being adhered to and take appropriate action if not
- Chase up overdue payments
- Produce reports on debtor status
- Receipting, allocation and reconciliation of payments to clients
- Resolving client queries
- Maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
The successful candidate will have the following requirements;
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- MUST have experience with high volume/worth commercial collections
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to make decisions quickly
- Experience with mid to large ERP systems
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply below or email Kaity.firstname.lastname@example.org for further information quoting reference number 4A/23445.