- Responsible for the external invoice input via PO 3-way-matching, in compliance with the applicable laws such as withholding tax, consumption tax etc. and also in compliance with procurement policies; strictly follow policy of “No-PO-No-Pay”
- Support the cash pool operations based on treasury guideline, and also ensure vendor clearing (with system function support), manage refunds and (rejected + return payment) process bounced payments.
- Follow the alignment with financial reporting team and region tax team on needed operation steps and subsequent controls/reconciliation to ensure the quality and timeliness of the indirect tax processing embedded in the payment process.
- Closely work with both cross function users and external vendors to ensure the on time invoice input and accurate payment cycle.
Professional Skills Required:
- Minimum university degree in finance, accounting, economics, business administration, and related fields, or similar practical experience.
- Knowledgeable on IFRS accounting rules.
- Good knowledge of the Purchase to pay process.
- Good English speaking and communication skill.
- Solid SAP knowledge.
Job Experience Required:
- At least 1-2 years working experience