1. Support account payable and account receivable related documents filing.
2. Employee expense report pre-audit.
3. Daily vouchers filing.
4. Financial statement filing.
5. Other ad-hoc task assigned by manager.
Professional Skills Required:
1. Undergraduate in university, major in accounting/finance.
2. Good English speaking/writing skill.
3. Proactive; Result-Oriented; strong communication skill; able to work under pressure.
4. Intern period at least 3 month, on duty three days a week at least.
5. Responsible for basic task in financial department, need patience and initiative, have communication and coordination capabilities.
Welfare and benefit ：
1. Offer free working meals
2.Offer free dormitory
3.Shuttle bus between plant and Guangzhou downtown\Panyu