AAT Qualified Bookkeeper / Cloud Accountant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bookkeeper / Cloud Accountant to join this established firm of Chartered Accountants in North-West London.
Managing the bookkeeping for a portfolio of clients, using VT and QuickBooks, to ensure records are fully maintained and updated, ready for the process of filing quarterly VAT Returns, management reports and annual financial statements.
Our business offers accountancy, audit, taxation and advisory services for owner-managed businesses and individuals, across a range of industry sectors and sizes. Established in 1979, we support our clients every step of the way, providing financial clarity and timely guidance to help achieve their goals.
You will benefit from working with an excellent team and Director, in a family-like environment. Our offices are located within walking distance of the local high street and public transport.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Processing sales and purchase invoices accurately
- Processing bank payments and receipts accurately
- Performing bank and other reconciliations
- Performing control accounts reconciliations
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns
- Working closely with clients to obtain information, clarify transactions and improve reporting using technology
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with a process-driven yet flexible approach to their work. You will be natural at forming positive working relationships with clients and colleagues and able to work with minimal supervision. This is a fantastic opportunity for a stable career and the chance to put your own stamp on your job role, dealing directly with clients. You will be joining a friendly team and will be given the opportunity to develop and work towards qualifications.
- Strong experience of bookkeeping and preparing VAT returns in an accountancy firm
- Organised and methodical approach to record-keeping
- Ability to work accurately and to strict deadlines
- Clear and effective communicator
- High computer literacy, including experience with Excel (Pivot tables, V-lookups)
- Thorough understanding of bookkeeping, accounts and VAT; AAT qualification considered an advantage
- Familiarity with VTT, Quickbooks and Quickbooks integrations and current legislation
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- An excellent team to work with
If all of the above apply then we'd love to hear from you!