Interim Management Accountant
3 days left
- Full time
A great opportunity for an experienced management accountant to have an immediate impact on the continued growth of this Cambridge based pharmaceuticals business as interim management accountant you will have responsibility over the production of the management accounts as well as ensuring the smooth processing of month end. You will also assist the financial controller with the forecasting, driving strategic decisions.
An already established pharmaceuticals business who have seen strong growth this year, hence are in need of an interim management accountant to support their continued growth plans. Working from an excellent Cambridge office, you will work closely with an experienced finance team who will provide an excellent working environment and career development.
The interim management accountant will be responsible for:
- Production of the monthly management accounts pack.
- Production of budgets and meeting with budget holders.
- Variance Analysis - Analysing under or over spend of the budget.
- Forecasting - Cash flows and planning.
- Cost Accounting.
- Production of various management reports, including; Profitability of product/services, Productivity, Analysis of variances and planned analysis.
- Strong spreadsheet skills.
- Balance sheet analysis .
- Systems development.
The successful candidate for the Interim Management Accountant requires:
- Part qualification of ACCA, CIMA
- Experience in production of management accounts
- Determination and drive to progress in a growing business
- Experience in Excel; V Lookups, Pivot Tables, Sumifs
- Broad system exposure will be advantageous
- Experience in pharmaceuticals would be advantageous
The successful candidate for the Interim Management Accountant will be joining a leading Cambridge business with the opportunity to go permanent whilst receiving a competitive salary.