Team Lead, Transfer Agency (Dealing) - Limerick
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working as part of a dedicated Dealing Team in the Transfer Agency Department, providing high touch client service to a range of Northern Trust's Transfer Agency clients.
The department provides third party fund services to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, finance and the Investor Services Centre
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in all TA Dealing locations.
- Escalation point within the team for unresolved issues and queries.
- Responsible for monitoring all dashboards and deliverable management sheets to ensure all reporting is issued within agreed timeframes.
- Ensuring that KPI’s are achieved in order to keep losses to a minimum.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly oversight calls with the back office location and ensure any challenges are documented and addressed.
- Attend all required operational and inter departmental calls and meetings. Represent the team at client facing meetings.
- Hold regular one to ones with all direct reports and ensure Team meetings are being held on a regular basis.
- Assist the Dealing Manager in establishing goals and objectives for the team and individual partners.
- Maintain and promote open channels of communication.
- Facilitate training and coaching for all team members. Ensure cross training is active within the team. Liaise with the training team if further training requirements are identified.
- Involvement in the recruitment process for new team members and ensure the on boarding process for new partners is supportive/ detailed/ robust/ documented.
- Conduct regular performance management reviews and provide constructive feedback to support and enable career development.
- Ensure all team members complete all mandatory training in advance of deadlines.
- Comply with Regulations and internal Northern Trust policies.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous Financial Services experience is an advantage
- Transfer Agency experience is desirable
- People management/ supervisory experience
- Previous client facing experience is favourable
- A flexible approach to work and being capable of handling multiple priorities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills to enable effective resource management.
- Ability to motivate others and promote partner engagement.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to review and resolve complex queries.
- Knowledge of Fund Administration and the regulatory environment.
- High level of awareness of effective risk management.
- Ability to set priorities and manage deadlines, escalating issue where necessary.
- Good team player, self-starter, with the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.