Authorized Requestor - German
Imagine the difference you can make at Apple. Are you inspired by complex challenges? Do you want to help build something that can make significant impact? Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic group at Apple, working alongside teams from Shanghai to London to Los Angeles and work closely with key business partners such as Procurement, Corporate Real Estate and Global Business Solutions (GBS)
We support and promote career development throughout the organization, offering an exciting career with many opportunities to enable you perfect your existing skills - and acquire new ones.
The RE&D management team is seeking an Authorized Requestor to be responsible for ensuring that all 3rd Party vendor purchase orders and payments are handled from inception to close. You will help business partners monitor purchase orders, oversee with Accounts Payable and other teams to have invoices paid on-time. This role will partner with the RE&D Finance AR team.
- Ability to solve problems and effectively prioritize one's workload
- Ability to execute multiple tasks and adapt to a global, fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working with cross functional teams
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and solution oriented skills
- Skills in financial systems, reporting and tools - Tableau, SAP, intermediate to advanced Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong people skills to partner effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proficient in English and German
You will ensure that proper controls are adhered to within each line of business and Apple is receiving value for money. The Authorized Requestor would be a member of the Real Estate and Development team, based in Cork.
We are a team that works closely with the business to support and drive operational efficiencies. Fluency in German would be helpful in this role.
Process and approve purchase requisitions ensuring compliance to Apple’s Procure-to-Pay (P2P) policies and adherence to negotiated contractual terms
- Responsible for the submission of daily purchase requisitions, invoice processing and Pay Reqs, vendor payments and addressing questions from vendors
- Partner with business to create goods receipt after business acknowledges receipt of goods/services in accordance with expected quantity and quality
- Complete change order requests and document justification for change
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements to invoices paid and correct any errors
- Work with business, GBS and vendor to clear “past due” items promptly
- Analyze expenses and provide a status of PO spend to budget regularly to drive budget control and ensure metrics and SLA’s are achieved
- Review open PO's quarterly to forecast expenses and assist finance in accruals
Education & Experience
- BA or BS in accounting, Finance or equivalent experience
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.