The Finance Manager will be responsible for review and production of accurate Monthly Management Accounts for the largest division within the business, ensuring compliance and key controls are adhered to.
Our client is a rapidly growing, medium sized business with private equity ownership.
- Preparation, review and analysis of accurate and timely management accounts including commentary
- Assisting the Head of Management accounts and working closely with the two management accountants
- Line management responsibility for two assistant accountants
- Balance sheet reviews Monthly/Quarterly
- VAT Return
- Supporting year-end audit
- Continual review and improvement of procedures and key controls
- Supporting the new financial system implementation
- Ad hoc projects and reporting
- Proactive approach essential
- Excellent excel skills
- Confidence and ability to work with senior managers
- Professional and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- To work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment
- Fully qualified ACCA/ ACA/ CIMA
- Proven experience at this level / in a similar role in a fast-paced environment
On offer is the chance to work for a fast-paced business in a management level role, with excellent salary and benefits provided.