Accounts Payable Specialist
This temporary Accounts Payable Specialist position based in Slough is working for a growing pharmaceutical company.
This temporary Accounts Payable Specialist position is working for an international pharmaceutical company with a growing finance team.
This temporary Accounts Payable Specialist position based in Slough will involve the following responsibilities:
- Processing external and intra-group invoices on SAP
- Ensuring that correct VAT codes are entered into SAP
- Processing payment runs - GBP, Euros & USD
- Bank reconciliations
- Sending out invoices for approval
- Resolving queries
This successful candidate for this temporary Accounts Payable Specialist will need to have the following skills:
- Prior solid Accounts Payable exposure
- SAP experience desirable
- Available on short notice - maximum 1 weeks notice
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Basic accounting experience desirable - accruals, prepayments
This is a temporary position with the potential to be a longer term role, with car parking on site.