2 days left
- Full time
An excellent opportunity for a leading Travel and Tourism business in Swavesey for an experienced Management Accountant to have an immediate impact on the business with progression to Finance Manager. The Management Accountant will be responsible for the management of the month end processes alongside the production of the management accounts and assisting with the continued development of internal processes.
This growing Travel and Tourism business are currently seeing exciting expansion beyond their Swavesey roots and are therefore in need of an experienced Management Accountant to drive this growth. The role will sit within an experienced Finance team based from Swavesey with opportunities for growth and development.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Production of month end Management Accounts
- Preparation of weekly Management Information Reporting and Analysis
- Cash flow Forecasting & Budgeting
- Supporting and ensuring the efficient operation of the finance team
- Developing and managing the internal financial systems & processes
- Support with the efficient and effective management of business cash flow
- Assist the Financial Director in presenting accurate, timely and reliable information to the board that offers key insights into the performance of the business.
- Oversee Bank Payments and Reconciliations and support with Purchase Ledger queries
- Deal with international payments and Dollar purchasing
- Preparing VAT Returns & Other Taxes
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant will be:
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) with practical experience, preferably studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification
- Experience of performing month end management accounts and analysis to budget, forecast and prior year
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Pro-active & enthusiastic
- Used to working within tight deadlines
- Continuously looking look for ways to change and improve processes
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel/Office
The successful candidate for the role will be joining this growing Travel and Tourism business with the opportunity for growth and progression alongside a strong salary and benefits package.