On behalf of a business based just south of Reading I am recruiting for a Permanent Financial Accountant to join their expanding finance team.
My client offers a flexible working environment with clear lines of progression for the right candidate, they also have plenty of parking and are easily accessible by all major transport links.
The successful applicant for this Financial Accountant role will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Assist with preparation of the financial results including management accounts, quarterly forecast, annual budget and statutory accounts.
- Providing KPIs and variance analysis in monthly reporting to aid with decision making and drive performance
- Prepare relevant balance sheet reconciliations to ensure all balances are fully supportable.
- Prepare reconciliations of various systems across the group
- Prepare and post relevant financial journals to ensure all transactions are correctly posted and the accounts are financially accurate.
- Prepare and maintain relevant system logs and control sheets to ensure smooth running of month end and reporting processes.
To be considered for this Financial Accountant role you must posses the following:
- Studying towards the middle sections of ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Exposure to the majority of the above tasks
- Experience in assessing multiple business and financial factors to make difficult judgement calls
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with various manager/stakeholders across the business
- Intermediate/advanced excel skills
Great opportunities for progression in a forward thinking fast paced business. Highly competitive salary.