I'm currently recruiting for an FP&A Analyst for a Leisure business based in central Bristol. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting PE backed business.
Growing PE backed - central Bristol Business. With excellent progression opportunities for the right candidate.
The FP&A Analyst position is an exciting and critical new role within a fast-paced, growing and dynamic environment. The jobholder should be a passionate and positive financial practitioner who wants to make a difference and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business processes and results through a structured way of working that challenges current practices. The candidate should be highly capable, enthusiastic, motivated, with a strong attention to detail and able to learn new processes and tasks quickly.
The FP&A Analyst should thrive in working to short and moving deadlines and will be able to manage multiple priorities. They will be able to analyse a range of information sources but be able to quickly identify the key variables and scenarios that will determine the success of a decision. As well as an acumen for numbers and logical problems, the person should have good commercial acumen and communication skills, and be able to positively challenge senior stakeholders.
The role is critical to the successful reporting, forecasting and decision making of key stakeholders; namely other finance team members, operational management, commercial teams and directors.
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree educated
- Qualified Management or Financial Accountant (CIMA / ACA / ACCA / ICAEW or equivalent) with first time passes
- Experience of creating and running processes and reports
- Experience of using a range of business intelligence and accounting systems
- Experience of influencing people in decision making at different organisation levels
- Experience of problem solving and finding causality in numbers
Up to £55k + Benefits