Audit and Accounts Senior
An experienced high calibre audit senior, who is developing their experience and exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery. Technically capable, this person will be developing their ability to apply their knowledge to client service and advice, as well as developing their business skills and is starting to or would like to develop some managerial skills.
This firm of chartered accountants, based in Swansea is a genuine market leader and considered one of the leading and most highly regarded firms of accountants in South Wales and further afield. With positive growth and a strategy promoting internal development, excellent career prospects are on offer for individuals looking to progress and develop within their careers.
The key responsibilities for an Audit and Accounts Senior based in Swansea are:
- Provide an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
- Some IFRS experience desirable
- Knowledge of FRS 102 and new UK GAAP
- Knowledge of group accounts desirable
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality clients service
- Report to an Audit Manager/Director
- Have supervisory responsibility for teams of up to 2 people
- Coach and train junior staff
- Some assignments may require travel
- Ability to project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints
When applying for an Audit and Accounts Senior based in Swansea the successful candidate will possess:
- Technically capably in audit and financial reporting
- ACCA/ ACA or equivalent professional qualification or several years' experience
- Broad range audit experience including planning, controlling and completing diverse range of assignments
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- Possession of strong team working skills
- Gained experience of supervising and developing junior staff
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility and use initiative
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Learning, Development, and Progression.
- Study Support.
- Great office location