Associates/Senior Associates, Project Consultant, Advisory, Perf Improvement (EY Digital), Singapore
We act as architects of digital change, helping our clients create innovative and effective solutions. Our teams are always client-focused and multi-disciplinary with a focus on digital problem solving. This is an exceptionally diverse role where you have the chance to make a real contribution to our business.
About the opportunity
EY Digital are looking for experienced project consultants to join our us. We are most interested in individuals who wish to work across both account management and producers roles.
In your role as a Project Consultant for EY Digital, you will:
- Responsible for the start to end of a project life cycle
- Provide consultation and recommendations based on client’s requirement
- Work with various teams to ensure that client’s requirement, budget and milestones for projects are met
- Resolve outstanding issues to ensure there are no roadblocks to the project delivery
- Perform project implementation, design, resource allocation that meet the needs of stakeholders in accordance to the project schedule
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels
- Consistently deliver quality client services
- Monitor progress, manage risk and provide constant updates to key stakeholders about progress and expected outcomes
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs
We are looking for people with the following experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with preferably 2 years of verifiable working experience
- Prior experience in Project Management in UX, Web or Digital will be advantageous
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Ability to generate ideas, communicate with stakeholders and sell proposal with a flair of reaching out to people of all levels
- Ability to build trust and manage high level, executive relationships
- Dedicated team player and demonstrate integrity within a professional environment
- Strong skills in typography, composition and layout with an eye for details
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.