Accountant / Bookkeeper, Nordic Accounting & Consulting
Here at Nordic Accounting & Consulting, we are one of the leading firms in our industry in Copenhagen Denmark. We're now hiring a Bookkeeper to join our growing team in Rawalpindi Pakistan. Nordic Accounting & Consulting is an excellent place to get ahead. Apply today!
- Conduct reconciliation of all accounts on as-needed basis
- Provide accounting support for the organization which includes taking responsibility for the entries on the general ledger including reconciliations and completing detailed reviews of the profit and loss account on the company accounting system
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, etc.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Perform account receivable functions including invoicing, deposits, collections, and revenue recognition
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Years relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger
- Experience with accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Highly detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient skills in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
Degree Title: BBA / B.Com / Equivalent
Career Level: Intermediate
Experience: 1 Year
Apply By Date: Dec 10, 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.