Senior Representative, Client Processing (Cash Management)
Based in the Dublin office, the Cash Management Team is responsible for the efficient control of client and firm Bank accounts, ensuring that accounts are funded appropriately and accounting for all intra-day settlement activity to project end of day balances.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
- Cash Management of Client and Firm Bank Accounts.
- Reconciliation of all accounts to ensure they are sufficiently funded to cover settlement and client money requirements
- Client Money Movements
- CCP margin processing & Stock Borrowing
- Processing of Title Transfers
- Daily Cash reconciliations review and escalation
- Completion of Daily Control Function Checklists DCFCs
- Handles queries and act as escalation point. Provides product knowledge and technical assistance, determining when the more complex problems should be referred to a supervisor or senior professional.
- May be required to deputise and act in a Supervisory capacity
- Produces MI reports, KRI/KPIs and statistics
- Handling of audit requests and queries
- Training for staff members
- Cross training and cover for other Cash Teams. Support for intraday cover and dual processing
- Ongoing reviews of all procedures and control models
- Any other processes that may be required with growth in client base or changes to operating model
Required Skills and Attributes
- Ideally 2-5 years Cash Processing, Payments, Treasury, and/or Cash Management experience
- Accounts & reconciliation experience is also required.
- PC skills, working knowledge of Excel and Word so reports and statistics, can be produced for senior management.
- Proven track record in working in a fast-paced and dynamic team.
- Good practical knowledge of CASS and CAR client money regulations
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team – sharing the workload efficiently and fairly.
- Strong Treasury, Cash Management or Liquidity experience
- Excellent knowledge of Swift and payment methods such as SEPA, BACs, CHAPS
- Bank Reconciliation and experience of TLM or equivalent systems
- Advanced use of Excel and other Microsoft office products
- Good analytical skills and high level of accuracy is required
- Good organising and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise a heavy workload
- Knowledge of CASS or CAR regulations
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Pershing provides critical business process, financial and technology solutions for financial organizations around the globe. We operate behind the scenes to power transformational change for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, independent financial advisers, hedge fund and '40 Act fund managers and individual investors. We strive to be innovators, developing open architecture technology and financial solutions to support our customers' growth. We advocate on behalf of our customers and help them respond to regulatory reform and drive positive outcomes for our industry and investors. From our core business as an industry-leading trade execution, clearing and custody provider, we have evolved into a global multifaceted firm that provides investment solutions, forward-thinking technology-driven efficiencies, practice management and service excellence.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.