Accounts Payable Assistant
Local property business in Milton Keynes are on the lookout for a progressive Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team.
Our client are a leading property business in the Milton Keynes area. An internal promotion has created the opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge or looking to take their first steps into finance.
Accounts Payable Assistant Responsibilities:
* Processing a high volume of multi - currency supplier invoices (average 100 - 120 per day)
* Filing completed invoices after confirming that all requirements have been met to pay the invoice.
* Be able to deal with supplier queries.
* Reconcile Supplier Statements.
* Maintain Supplier details.
* Deal with incoming and outgoing post on a daily basis distributing to the correct department.
* Ensure the departments KPI's are met each month.
* Support the team and Company in any way required.
Accounts Payable Assistant Requirements:
* Working knowledge of SAGE or similar ERP system
* Excellent MS Office Excel skills.
* Hardworking and dedicated individual
* Experience working on Purchase and Sales ledgers.
* Flexible and enthusiastic
* Be able to multi-task and work to deadlines.
* Be a solution driven individual.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
* Studying towards AAT qualification
Whats on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- On-site parking
- AAT study support
- Career development opportunities