Are you a practice bookkeeper/ industry bookkeeper with experience using multiple cloud software looking to join a firm that provide excellent training and study support. With a great reputation of pushing its staff to progress and take on more responsibility as you become more experienced with good salary recognition and agile working look no further.
At Mazars we have a wealth of experience and knowledge with a modern outlook on how we can support our clients and their business.
As a bookkeeper, you will be supporting the highly reputable Outsourcing Team based in Milton Keynes
Responsibilities Will Include
- Working directly with clients to understand the needs of their business.
- Preparation of all aspects of bookkeeping.
- Collation of information and associated reporting to prepare the VAT Return.
- Preparation of management accounts at month and quarter end.
- Working with Xero, Sage accounts software to maintain client records directly and advising clients of its capabilities.
- Ideally worked in a practice environment, or if not, has practical knowledge of cloud book-keeping packages
- Working knowledge of cloud software
- Strong communication skills
- Working towards strict deadlines is a must-do
What's On Offer
- Competitive Salary (The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training)
- Career Progression
- Agile Working
- Great work environment