Fund Accounting Officer / Senior Fund Accounting Officer
Based at their London City offices, we have two opportunities to join the Fund Accounting division of this Financial Services businesses has arisen as a Fund Accounting Officer and a Senior Fund Accounting Officer.
Financial Services Business specialising in fund accounting, focusing on private equity, infrastrature and real estate funds.
Reporting to the Head of Fund Accounting and working in a team of 10, your role and duties will include:
- Taking an active part in the initial setup of any new funds take-on and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as part of the set up process;
- Assisting in the preparation and collation of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence files;
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
- Assisting in handling the fund accounts and preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund entities;
- Preparation of bank reconciliation and processing of payment requests;
- Assisting in the preparation of the funds' periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Coordinate and arranging investor servicing, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements;
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administrational tasks as required by your managers or clients.
Previous experience within financial services and funds essential for the Senior Fund Accounting Officer role.
Good accounts preparation and financial statements knowledge needed for both roles.
For the Fund Accounting Officer role, applications will be considered for candidates with good accounts preparation experience either from accountancy practice or professional or financial services.
Good communication skills.
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.