Graduate Payments Analyst
On behalf of a business based in the centre of Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Graduate Payments Analyst to join their expanding EMEA Payments Team.
My client are based within walking distance of the station in Reading and offer unparalleled career progression for the the right candidate.
The successful applicant for this Graduate Payments Analyst role will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Managing a portfolio of projects and providing oversight on the entire process. Ability to form remote relationships with colleagues across the globe, consider indirect influences on your work and manage these.
- Highlighting aged invoices and financial risks - give reasons why for any delays
- Data quality control, ensuring batches are scheduled as per contracts and meeting the budgets
- Project reconciliations
- Payment cycle target trending - ensuring the studies are meeting the target for each step in the payment cycle
- Providing high level of customer service to internal project teams and assisting them in any project related issues by finding resolution. Ability to influence others and ensure that key actions are taken
- Track and report metric data flagging nonstandard issues to project teams / line manager
- Provide assistance to other team members as required, to ensure the group meets targets.
To be considered for this role you must posses the following:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Good analytical skills to interrupt data/metrics and drive actions
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work within procedures
- Ability to work within deadlines/under pressure
- Able to resolve problems
- High level of accuracy
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Great opportunities for progression in a forward thinking fast paced business. Highly competitive salary.