Management Assistant - Audit
Deloitte’s Audit practice provides assurance on the financial and operational functioning or client’s organizations by performing audits of financial figures and other data, and by reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, procedures, systems and organizations.
We would like to reinforce our Audit department in Liège with a :
You provide administrative support to several Business Unit Partners & Managers. As such, you are responsible for a wide range of administrative and organizational tasks:
- Managing the agenda of several Partners and managers, following up their timetables in order to be able to communicate efficiently with clients;
- Answering the telephone and taking messages, filtering the calls;
- Handling the incoming and outgoing e-mail, fax, correspondence;
- Making layouts of documents;
- Organizing internal and external reunions;
- Organizing, coordinate and prepare meetings;
- Supervising the classification;
- Following up files.
- You have a bachelor degree in Office Management;
- You already have a first relevant experience;
- You are fluent in French and have a good knowledge of English both written and spoken;
- You have a good command of MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, …);
- You are very accurate, proactive thinking, communicative and polite;
- You have excellent organizational skills and a strong sense of responsibility;
- You are capable to handle all contacts and information with the required diplomacy and discretion;
- You are flexible in changing circumstances and you are resistant to stress.
- We offer you a varied job and a working environment where personal development is encouraged;
- An attractive and competitive remuneration as well as fringe benefits.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.