Infrastructure Finance Analyst
- Provides program financial assistance & assembles, formats, and maintains budget/financial information for the Global Infrastructure. Works collaboratively with technical staff on project & budget forecasting
- Assists with monthly project financial reporting, and various ad hoc reports
- Assists in the preparation and review of budget realignments, narrations, and justifications
- Generates monthly / quarterly project accruals
- Creates/modifies budget spreadsheet templates in accordance with individualized project requirements
- Sharing financial status by monitoring variances, identifying trends and later sharing insightful reporting with recommending actions to business leaders.
- Regular collaborations with Procurement, Finance, Business, Vendors, etc. to ensure smooth functioning of business.
- Work as the Business Partner to the Operations team and provide insight to the financial performance for the unit.
- Maintaining adequate backup and ensure data integrity
- Prepare and present the financial / management reports to the leadership team
Knowledge & Experience
- 4+ years' experience with Financial analyst
- Highly driven, energetic, flexible, resourceful & ability to multitask
- Clarity of thought and vision
Technical capability (must)
- Capability to plan and manage the global budgeting for the IT Infrastructure
- Strong Knowledge Strong accounting, business, and administration skills
- Strong Knowledge & Advanced skills in Microsoft Office particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor s degree in financial management, business administration, accounting, economics, or related field