Interim Finance Manager
All-encompassing Interim Finance Manager position engaging with stakeholders across the organisation. The purpose of this role is to provide financial management and control across the company, overseeing all financial functions and delivering accounts effectively and efficiently.
A market leading organisation based in Wolverhampton with an established client base.
The Interim Finance Manager will report into the Finance Director and will be responsible for:
- Creating budgets, forecasts and detailed variance reports
- Maintaining the ERP finance system
- Leading the month-end process and reporting packs
- Forecasts and ad-hoc finance reporting
- Completing monthly balance sheet reconciliation and audit packs
- You will also work on difference finance projects and ensure compliance with policies and internal controls
The most suitable Interim Finance Manager will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA or CIMA / ACCA)
- Have strong understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Be able to influence and build strong relationships, with a demonstrable track record of excellent stakeholder engagement
- Have high standards of numerical accuracy and work prioritisation
Excellent day / hourly rate.