Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
We have a great opportunity for an Operations Accountant to join the team in Listowel. This is a 12 month maternity cover contract.
Are you a Qualified Accountant with experience of working within a Manufacturing environment?
What does the role involve?
- Calculation of prime costs through SAP and settlement of production process orders
- Calculation of monthly cost of sales and tie back to the general ledger
- Analysis of material usage, yield and wastage and seeking explanations on variances
- Complete General Ledger - Journal posting, Balance Sheet Reconciliations & Accounts review and finalisation
- Inventory Control, Reconciliation & Valuation - Financial Control, Perform & review period end stock reconciliation
- Oversight of the weekly Forward Projection (“Flash”) report, providing regional management with a real-time assessment of current month business performance
- Business Performance Reporting and Analysis- Operational performance review of statistical reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting - Providing support around Sku prime costs, overheads, factory yields & labour
- Year End Audit & Statutory Accounts - On site physical stock / Asset audit.
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- You will be a Qualified Accountant with experience working within a Manufacturing environment with SAP experience an advantage.
- Experience of preparing and providing management accounts & Financial accounts
- Competent in all Microsoft packages especially Excel
- Great team player
- Ability to work with a number of different teams within the org
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
Candidates must hold an EU passport
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below