Senior Associate/Senior Associate 2-Assurance -200 openings
PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre (Kolkata) Private Limited is a joint venture in India among members of the PricewaterhouseCoopers Network that will leverage the scale and capabilities of its network. It is a member firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited and has its registered office in Kolkata, India.
The Delivery Center will provide a professional an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where you will have the ability to develop process and quality based skills Working for a variety of client engagement teams from PwC network firms.
You will play an integral role in PwC’s core assurance services provided to clients.
- Understand the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion, understand how workflow is managed within the firm's workflow management tool, understand optimal and required manner in which to document results of work performed
- Participate in a wide range of projects and collaborate across multiple work streams or teams; consistently demonstrating creative thinking, individual initiative and timely completion of assigned work
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork dynamics by working as a team member: understand personal and team roles; contribute to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Serve as participant on communications with numerous engagement teams
You will have the opportunity to specialize in some of the following:
- Financial statement review procedures based on understanding of relationships between supporting documentation and financial statement documents in accordance with auditing standards
- Conduct tests of details and controls for fixed asset, inventory, other asset additions, interest income/ expense and dividends including understanding policies, auditing procedures, evaluation of qualitative items
- Prepare documents based on audit policy and standard templates, including information gathering and population of templates and documents.
- • Perform work and provide related deliverables in accordance with DC User Guide instructions as applied to engagement team work request submissions
- Maintain working knowledge of DC User Guides
- Monitor time and manage deadlines
- Adhere to PwC SDC policies and procedures
- Participate in training, coaching and other developmental opportunities.
- Education- Candidate's should have completed their ACCA/ACCA Affiliates or Members
- Experience in non-client facing assurance and analysis work( 0-2yrs)
- Understanding of audit concepts and regulations • Good understanding of corporate financial statements and various types of securities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Team player, committed to providing high quality and maintaining timeliness
- Effective written and verbal communication skills including English
- Demonstrated self-motivation and a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development
- Commitment to continuous training and to proactively learn new processes.
Walk in Drive on 14th Sep 2019 at PWC SDC 4th Floor, Plot No. X1-1, Block EP, Salt Lake Sector V, Kolkata-700091