Payroll Systems Analyst
Seeking an experienced Payroll Systems Analyst to join a large growing team with one of our market leading clients in North Ryde. Responsibilities include problem solutions, implementation and User Acceptance testing (UAT).
This job requires an experienced payroll analyst who is eager to play a big part in problem solutions, implementation and User Acceptance testing (UAT). You will be reporting in to the Payroll Manager and need to be able to work collaboratively in order to be a successful and effective team.
Although this will not be a processing role, the organisation runs a regular high volume payroll across Australia therefore it will be beneficial to any applicant who has also worked in a high volume environment, has strong EBA knowledge and worked with Oracle, Kronos and Express HR systems.
- Assist in system implementation, testing and training
- Drive project and implementation outcomes
- Manage user acceptance testing
- EBA interpretation
- Support payroll team with back up BAU processing
- Provide customer service for all queries internal and external
- Solid background in Australian payroll with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience, gained in a high volume environment
- Experience in payroll processing and understanding payroll principles for testing EBA's configurations
- Exceptional communication and customer service focus
- Oracle V12, Oracle Express HR and Kronos system experience highly desirable
- Experience in software testing (ISTQB foundation level)
- Projects & implementation or process improvement experience
- Can show initiative and work autonomously
Benefits for you:
- Develop further skills in both systems and projects
- Be a part of a fantastic team with exceptional culture
- Exciting and dynamic industry
- 6 months fixed term contract - opportunities for extension
This job is situated in North Ryde, and is close to many options for public transport.
This role is immediately available unfortunately only suitable candidates will be contacted.
For a confidential conversation about the role, please call Eilish Neander in Hudson Sydney office on 024927 2227.