Middle Office PM&A Controller
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
In this new role you will have responsibility to:
Perform a business partner linkage role between the COO, CFO, Global Operations Team and the Operation Finance Teams in the business on the planning and reporting of:
- Working capital initiatives
- Capital spend governance & coordination
- KerryExcel (Kerry’s internal optimization programme) reporting & governance
- Plant Reporting
- Operations finance governance and operations model
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to establish performance and KPI targets, to provide variance analysis in our key business areas and to identify corrective actions to reach targets
- Shape the development and direction of the Operations Finance function through strategy setting, talent development & succession plans and recruitment.
- Line manager to relevant employees within the PM&A Middle Office team. In fulfilling this role, the candidate will oversee the work on the team which currently includes:
- Oversight of performance measurement for the Operations Finance function to ensure the provision of insightful reporting and KPI dashboards to business users in an accurate and timely manner to support decision making
- Provide strategic analysis and decision support within Process Manufacturing and Ad hoc projects/ reporting for the European Operations Finance Director and senior stakeholders
- Support Business Intelligence reporting and delivery of Value Add Projects and initiatives for Middle Office as aligned to the organization’s Digitisation Roadmap
- Support-Supply Chain reporting e.g. OTIF, Inventory etc.
- As Finance Business Partner to the Middle Office Leadership Team, the candidate will play a key role in supporting the development and execution of strategic initiatives for QSHE, Manufacturing, Engineering, Regulatory and Customer Care.
- Act as a point of escalation on all day to day Operational Finance matters, and substitute for the Operations Finance Director as required.
What does our ideal candidate look like?
The ideal candidate will be a high impact leader, with a solid record of achieving results individually and through others; an intelligent, strategic thinker with proven ability to execute plans and achieve objectives.
You will be looking for an opportunity to work in the U.S. at our Kerry site is based in North America, Wisconsin one hour from Madison and two hours from Chicago. If the role is right for you, we’ll give you more information on our site and the location.
- Qualified Accountant in CIMA/ACCA/ACA or similar
- Proven Managerial/Team Lead experience
Skills for the role:
- Astute business and commercial acumen with the ability to interpret and interrogate commercial and performance data across the operational environment
- Ability to communicate financial information to non-financial managers
- A strong working knowledge of the application of computer-based accounting systems, particularly with Excel, ERP and Accounting System. Knowledge of SAP would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills and ability to get on with people. Positive attitude and capable of remaining positive in a face paced environment
- High professional standards, who strives for continuous improvements
- Proven experience in engaging with Senior Stakeholders
- Solution orientated management style and strong customer service skills
- Developing and utilizing performance-based measurements
- Working in a manufacturing environment under tight reporting deadlines.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.