An excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant to join this Sawston based pharmaceuticals business and have an immediate impact in driving the business forward. As Financial Accountant you will be responsible for working closely with the senior finance team, providing detailed reports and analysis to drive business decisions alongside supporting key internal stakeholders.
This established pharmaceuticals business who are able to provide a progressive working environment and modern working space. Sitting within the experienced team based from Sawston the Financial Accountant will have a business central role, whilst receiving continual growth and development.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Maintain the month-end process, including the pre-payment and accruals
- Ownership of the monthly Group consolidation
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management accounts and reporting pack
- Prepare variance analysis against budgets and P&L
- Assisting with the preparation of the Group budgeting process
- Ensure integrity of general ledger balances, including inter company reconciliations, general ledger account reconciliations, asset register maintenance
- Provide information and analysis to enable up-to-date forecasts can be prepared
- Assisting in the upgrade, and continuing improvement, of the Group finance systems and internal processes
- Assisting with the internal and external processes
The successful candidate for the Financial Accountant will be:
- Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- IFRS, US GAAP and UK GAAP knowledge would be advantageous
- Strong Excel skills and broad systems exposure
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Confident in building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships
- Experience with overseas subsidiaries would be advantageous
The successful candidate for the position will be joining a leading name in the pharmaceuticals industry with the opportunity to work from their excellent Sawston location. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and strong benefits package.