Financial Reporting Analyst
Financial Reporting Analyst for a medium sized and growing Pharmaceutical business based in Hemel Hempstead. Varied role with great exposure and stakeholder management.
Paying a competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 with study support and a generous benefits and bonus package. This role is reporting into a hands on FP&A Manager who is willing to offer you career progression and training.
My client are a medium sized company who are within the Pharmaceutical sector and are going through a period of exciting growth. They have a new and modern head office based in Hemel Hempstead and offer free parking and excellent benefits. You will be part of an established Finance team and report into a hands on FP&A Manager who is willing to offer you training and exposure.
- Reporting into a hands on FP&A Manager
- Supporting the FP&A function in producing weekly and monthly sales performance reports for multiple territories and products
- Supporting the quarterly forecast and annual budget processes
- Producing regular cost analytics reports including the comparison of actual versus budget expenditures across business functions
- Document report running processes in FP&A
- Working closely with the FP&A Manager and Senior Finance Analyst to prepare the required data reports for the performance analysis of markets, products and functional segments
- Living local to Hemel Hempstead
- Ideally a CIMA or ACCA Part Qualified or Finalist level candidate
- A background in a similar role, ideally with FP&A exposure
- A progressive and switched on individual
- Confident person who is happy dealing with senior stakeholders and presenting
- Work well under pressure
- Advanced Excel user ideally
Whats on offer?
- The chance to work for a leading Pharmaceutical business who offer great training and benefits
- Permanent Financial Reporting Analyst role
- Competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 with study support