List of specific duties, tasks, and responsibilities an accounts officer will be expected to carry out are:
- Posting entries into the Accounting Software
- Extracting Trial Balance from ledgers and make financial statements.
- Ledgers reconciliations
- Bank statements reconciliation, as well as accounts payable and receivable
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation
- Assist with the preparation of ad hoc and other internal reports
- Help with month-end financial reports
- Ensure the completion of assigned tasks in line with established deadline
- Preparation and filling of tax returns.
- Other one- off assignments.
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Sound knowledge of UK taxation
- Strong Command over Microsoft Excel
- Acquaintance with Accounting Softwares e.g. Quickbooks, Xero etc.
- ACCA Finalist or ACCA Affiliate (Qualified)
- Relevant Experience of around 0 - 1 Year
Apply for Accounts Trainee
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly