Senior Manager Risk Appetite & Frameworks
Risk Appetite, Frameworks & Governance manage key risk frameworks for the Board and run various Risk Committees including the Executive RiskCo.
How Will I Help?
You will leading the review, approval and implementation of Risk Appetite Statements and Dashboards to give effect to the Risk Management Framework. You will also Maintain an effective Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Risk Management Strategy (RMS) ensuring compliance with APRA Prudential Standard CPS 220 - Risk Management.
Contributing to team development by providing regular feedback and coaching to more junior staff
- Build and maintain and trusted relationships and consult with stakeholders and obtain appropriate input into and support for on-going development and application of effective Risk Management Frameworks, Risk Appetite Statements and Dashboards
- Lead by example to foster the development and maintenance of a strong risk culture across the Group
- Proactively identify industry trends and best practice in risk appetite and frameworks.
- Support the development of the Board-approved Group Risk Appetite Statement.
- Maintain an aggregated view of all Risk Appetite Statements across the group and ensure we operate within the Board-approved Group Risk Appetite Statement
- Support the ongoing enhancement of the Group Risk Appetite Statement including appropriate group-wide measures and thresholds.
- Support the Divisional Chief Risk Officers and their Business Managers with development and ongoing enhancements of Divisional Risk Appetite Statements whilst ensuring alignment to the Group Risk Appetite Statement.
- Support the General Manager, Regulatory, Governance and Assurance with annual review of the Risk Appetite Statements Policy and review of Divisional and other Risk Appetite Statements.
What Do I Need?
- Previous experience in risk and compliance related fields within financial services,
- Risk knowledge across material risk classes
- Regulatory and compliance knowledge knowledge
- Well-developed influencing, continuous improvement and influencing capabilities.
- Continuous improvement (mastery)
- Problem Solving (mastery)
What's it like to Work There?
You'll join one big, supportive team - but you'll also be doing your bit to reach our vision to become of the world's greatest service companies. As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate difference and love having a diverse, flexible and inclusive workplace.