Client Services Accountant
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
Every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with an eye for detail, great organisational skills so you can prioritise your day to ensure you meet deadlines.
You will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of assigned clients acting as the point of contact, developing effective working relationships with the client, their advisors and any other parties connected to those client relationships.
Using your experience, you will prepare quarterly management accounts and annual financial statements, prepare and file tax returns and ensure client deliverable's are met.
With your analytical mind you will interpret agreements, contracts and financial information and know how to resolve problems and issues that may arise.
Strong communication skills both written and verbal are a must have for this role to build relationships across the business. You will also need to build strong relationships with existing and new clients gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future together.
- University Degree in Business or similar
- ACCA/ ACA/CIMA/CPA qualified or equivalent
- Prior experience working in a professional office environment, preparing and reviewing financial statements from source books and records. Ideally working in financial services, accounting practice or industry working on multiple client relationships
- Strong experience in the preparation and review of management accounts and Financial Statements including disclosures
- Management of Client relationships and experience with resolving issues directly with Clients
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.