Credit Controller (Medical)
A CV enhancing opportunity for a Credit Controller (medical) to join a Private Healthcare company in the heart of London. They are looking for a Credit Controller to join their growing accountancy team. If you have at least 6 month's experience in Credit Control and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity then this is the job for you!
Page are proud to represent a hugely successful 5* Private Healthcare company that are going from strength to strength. They are looking for a Credit Controller (medical) to join their accountancy team in a fantastic London location. This is an incredible opportunity to learn, develop and have a hugely successful credit control career.
- Chasing invoices ranging from £30 up to £200K via phone and email
- Working closely with the wider accountancy team and reporting into management
- Handling queries - not just escalating them
- Allocating payments received into our factoring bank account on a daily basis
- Completing credit checks on new customers and setting up new accounts
- Handling queries
- Working to meet both individual and team targets
- At least 6 months experience in credit control is essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident on the phone
- Able to use initiative and have a proactive approach to work
- Driven, motivated and positive
- Good Excel skills - able to use Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to manage your time and multi-task, knowing which customers require constant attention and foreseeing potential problems early
- Able to work in London
A brilliant opportunity for a Credit Controller (medical) to join a 5* Private Healthcare company that are going from strength to strength. The offices are modern and the team are supportive, friendly and hard working. If you are driven to succeed and passionate about your work then apply now!