Senior Payroll Executive/Payroll Manager
About KPMG in Malta
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 153 countries and territories and have 207,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
The candidate selected for this position would provide quality payroll preparation work and oversee the payroll for our local and international clients. It is a faced paced and exciting opportunity to work with a payroll team and gain exposure to multiple clients and payroll engagements. This service is a sensitive out-sourced business function of our clients and consequently it must consistently satisfy the highest standards of professionalism.
Candidates for this position must:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in Maltese payroll processing work and overseeing payroll;
- Is highly knowledgeable in local employment, tax, social security, industrial relations and other employment related legislation;
- Show dedication, attention to detail and a desire for excellence;
- Proficient in written and spoken English;
- Have good administration and office organisation skills;
- Be smart in appearance and have an outgoing personality and enjoy working in a team environment;
- Have very good communication skills.
Should the above vacancy interests you, please visit our website via the apply button below.