Junior Finance Analyst (6 month Fixed term contract)
This Junior Finance Analyst (6 month Fixed term contract) is an exciting opportunity to work with the professional service based in the City of London. They position is looking for someone who has 6 months experience and is looking to gain more experience for a brilliant company.
Based in the City of London this executive search and consultancy company work in a professional and driven working environment surrounded by countless career progression.
This role Junior Finance Analyst (6 month Fixed term contract) involves:
- Supporting client engagements and product developed by researching, gathering, interpreting and presenting complex data.
- Support project management, quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Enter, organise and analyse client data using best practice data analytical techniques to identify key themes and insights
- Prepare client and internal reports in word and PowerPoint to present data/research findings in an easily digestible, concise and compelling way
- Support Analysts and Consultants to produce high quality deliverable for clients
- Set up diagnostic tools and other data gathering to support client engagements, track and report on progress
- Support the design of new products and tools, conduct and/or support client research
- Build reusable, client-ready collateral, materials and presentations that clearly define the problem, summarise the analysis, outline potential solutions and lead to recommendation(s).
- Organise and maintain libraries of knowledge collateral, ensuring easy access for users
- Plan and manage own workload on multiple projects, prioritise own work to meet challenging deadlines
- Accountancy sector
- Fixed term contract to permanent
- Start next week
The succesful candidate Junior Finance Analyst (6 month Fixed term contract) will:
- Be happy to work on a fixed term contract
- Be immediately available
- Have 1-6 months experience
An amazing opportunity for a graduate to work within the professional services as a Junior Analyst and work for a progressive company.