Great chance to join a small finance team working in Central Bristol, on a 6 month temporary basis.
My client is part of a larger international group of companies.
Key Tasks of Assistant Management Accountant
* Assisting the Finance Manager in the production of periodic management accounts
* Management reports at month and year end
* Reconcile bank accounts on a daily basis and investigate any discrepancies
* Analysis and explanation of variances to forecast across cost areas
* General finance support and reconciliations.
* Preparation of period end accruals and balance sheet reconciliations
* Assisting the business functions in the preparation of Budgets and Forecasts for expenditure
* Preparation and submission of monthly VAT return
This role would be suitable for someone with a good level of existing finance experience, particularly with experience of dealing with VAT and Payroll journals.
In return, my client can offer a competitive salary, depending on your level of qualification and experience.