An opportunity to join the Accountancy sector in a Payroll Administrator role to join an end to end process in a company that promises internal growth and progression. Located in Luton they are an easy commute to anyone located in Dunstable, Bedford, Milton Keynes or the surrounding area.
The client is a well established market leading brand in the Accountancy sector, requiring a Payroll Administrator. The objective of this position is to aid the team in providing an efficient process and service with effective issue resolution leading to an excellent customer service.
The key responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator role are:
- Deliver an end-to-end payroll service
- Ensure accuracy in payroll calculations
- Reconcile payroll and all associated payments
- Create monthly pension contribution schedule, including amendments to contributions and submit for payment
- Ensure correct processing and update of employee tax codes, preparing and reporting P11D, P60, P45
- Review all related payroll processes and procedures to ensure they are current, compliant and accurate.
- Keep up to date with legislative changes and statutory regulations.
The successful candidate for the Payroll Administrator will:
- Have previous experience of Payroll in a similar role
- Have end to end experience of Payroll
- Be well versed on statutory payments (SSP, SMP, SPP)and other UK Legislation
- Be well organised and meticulous in nature
- Superb IT skills with proficiency in Excel and other softwares (Workday preferred)
- Ability to communicate successfully with other responsible parties
- Deliver excellent customer service and communicate effectively across departments
The opportunity to start in an exciting Payroll Administrator roll in a central Luton location, easily accessible by public transport.