Accounting and Control Manager
The role will be responsible for managing the Revenue Accounting within the Accounting & Control team. The Accounting and Control Manager will be responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of the financial results including monthly P&Ls and will provide those results for the FP&A team who will then analyse them against forecasted expectations.
This instantly-recognisable hospitality and catering organisation, based in Bracknell is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Accounting and Control Manager responsibilities:
1 Revenue Analyst Supervisor
The successful Accounting and Control Manager:
- Ability to analyse large volume of complex financial information from many sources and create reports, forecasts, and projections.
- Strong problem-solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate; ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems; ability to help develop problem solving skills among direct reports and other team members as appropriate.
- Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritise and implement all elements required for team to fulfil responsibilities.
- Ability to manage and develop staff.
- Detail oriented and organised.
- Ability to develop presentations and effectively present to all levels of company, hotels & owners
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (all levels of management and external customers).
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required.
- Years of related experience 3-5
- 2 Plus years of Management or supervisory experience
This Accounting and Control Manager job, based in Bracknell offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the hospitality and catering industry.