Graduate FP&A Analyst
We are offering someone an exciting opportunity to be part of an organisation that is reinventing itself to remain successful in a rapidly changing market after more than 50 profitable years in business. Genworth is one of Australia’s leading providers of lenders mortgage insurance, providing a range of capital and risk management solutions to some of Australia’s biggest (and smallest) lending institutions. Our mission is to help more Australians realise the dream of home ownership and we play a unique role in the housing market for that purpose.
What you’ll be getting involved in…
- Preparation of monthly management reporting, including profit and loss statements
- Prepare, analyse and communicate insightful reports that highlight trends, opportunities and threats by product, segment and customer
- Update, maintain and create financial models to provide insightful business performance analysis
- Assist in business planning, budgets and forecasting
- Leverage your insights to provide high quality recommendations
- Focus on continuous improvement initiatives
- Assist in reviewing monthly expenses, investigating miscoding / errors in invoices and journals
- Assist in processing the procurement and payment of expenses
The person we’re looking for…
- Accounting or Finance degree
- Relevant work experience within finance or accounting
- Ability to develop relationships with team members and key stakeholders
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills and ability to quickly understand different software platforms
- Studying towards a CA / CPA qualification (preferable)
What is in it for you?
We care about what’s important to our people and understand that the little things can make a big impact. We have a fantastic company culture, collaborative team environment and offer long term career progression opportunities. We also offer competitive salary packages and a generous benefits programme.
We are based in the heart of North Sydney, with spacious offices and fantastic views and are close to all public transport, shops, restaurants and bars!
If you are interested and have the passion, enthusiasm and skills to join our agile and friendly culture, we would love to hear from you!