Tax & Regulatory Risk Manager (Principal, Global Tax Advisory)
Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
The role is designed to oversee and manage risks associated with the Tax & Regulatory Business Solutions function.
Tax & Regulatory has people located in APAC, North America and EMEA and is currently comprised of around 35 Tax and Regulatory SMEs supporting the Asset Servicing business, its clients and Operations. As a department we deal with many shifting priorities and so the role may need to adapt accordingly.
- Ongoing management of Tax & Regulatory related risks and controls including oversight of a global RCSA
- Development of KRIs / KPIs, Policies & Guidance
- Working closely with Risk and Compliance (including the Anti-Tax Evasion Office)
- Client facing work and presentations
- Industry working group participation
- Development and delivery of training
Broader Team Support:
- Provide input on key global strategic projects
- Support the development of new Products and Services
Experience or an interest in the following:
- Risk Management and RCSA
- BNY Mellon Asset Servicing business and systems
- Product Development
- Regulatory Change
- Working with and presenting to internal and external clients
- Working with Competent Authorities (Tax Authorities & Regulators)
- Industry working groups
What we can offer you:
- Challenging, fun and supportive environment
- 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays) plus opportunity to purchase up to 5 extra days
- Highly competitive benefits package including pension and private medical cover
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.