Senior Finance Analyst
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
About the role
Reporting to – PM&A Operations Finance Manager (Europe)
As a team player you will support the Europe Operations Finance PM&A Team in providing world class performance measurement reporting and deliver value creation by enabling decision making support to hold people to account and drive the business towards sustainable growth.
- Prepare monthly financial analysis for all Middle Office functions, including bridges to Budget/Prior Year/Forecast and provide commentary/insights and highlight any key outliers on same.
- Support and contribute to the delivery of Middle Office Forecasts & Projections.
- Support and contribute to the annual Budget process.
- Simplify and improve report functionality, to facilitate report maintenance and accelerate the refresh process.
- Seek to constantly standardize, improve and absorb within your role appropriate recurring finance activities identified across the Finance Function
- Ownership of reporting Kerry Excel for Europe T&N, consolidating monthly performance and commentary for inclusion in the monthly COO business reviews and submission to the Global Operations Finance team
- Management of Middle Office STIP process, including full alignment and sign-off with all Middle Office function owners on eligible population, relevant dimensions for each individual and agreement on targets and subsequent outturn results
- Financial modelling, translating business activities into numerical form.
Qualifications and skills
- Business related Bachelors’ degree
- Qualified Accountant with 2+ years PQE
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills with commercial acumen and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) skills and strong interpersonal skills are a requirement as is the ability to self-manage and influence others to meet commitments
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team to prioritize tasks and objectives.
Candidates must hold an EU passport
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.