Senior Representative, Investor Services Operations
As the investment Company for the World, with over 230 years of pioneering spirit, BNY Mellon is improving lives through our expertise and technology. We are an investment company and we provide investment management, investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in the markets all over the world. We have always been at the forefront of innovation. Leading the way with new thinking, new solutions and new ways of doing business. The pioneering spirit of our founder Alexander Hamilton is instilled in the character of our people and our thinking
As a Senior Representative in the Investor Services operations team you will be
- Serving as lead for Reconciliations Oversight Team in support of day-to-day operations, providing work direction and technical assistance on complex matters.
- Manage Risk through managing reconciliation breaks by improving reconciliation standards, collaboration with internal parties and client reporting
- Oversight of Cash and Asset Reconciliation processes
- Review work of more junior colleagues, answers any questions of higher complexity, and works with clients on a regular basis.
- Review work of more junior colleagues and regularly works with clients.
- Establish and maintain fund security master data for funds of moderately or higher complex funds in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Assist client with problem resolution related to Reconciliation issues.
- Perform independent analysis of reconciliation process to ensure all OSP’s and internal service teams have completed their related processes
- Identify areas of risk through reconciliation breaks and manage these effectively within the department.
- Train staff on current or new procedures as well as identify areas for process improvement and escalate to senior team members.
- May have work allocation and team lead responsibilities.
- Helps develop and supports the achievement of team objectives.
- No direct reports
- Associates degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience in transfer agency operations preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.