Senior Specialist - Recon
Senior Operations Analyst - Reconciliations
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Monitoring of daily operational deliverables, ensuring they are in line with client service level agreements
- Review daily Trade, Position and Cash Reconciliations to ensure a level of high quality is achieved while meeting client SLAs
- Liaise with clients in a professional manner to analyze and resolve any open issues
- Demonstrates strong understanding and awareness of Risk Policies & Best Practice Procedures within the department
- Ensure compliance with internal and external audit standards
- Support the conversion and launch of all new clients & fund set ups
- Provide training and coaching to new staff members
- Work with internal stakeholders on any opens issues with clients
- Assist and participate in audits within tight deadlines
- Support Account manager in rolling out new operational processes
- Takes initiative to exceed clients' expectations
- Assist in ad-hoc requests & projects as requested
- Degree qualified along with Strong Knowledge of Hedge or Mutual Funds
- 2+ Years in Financial Services with an exposure to derivative instruments and strong knowledge of reconciliation processes
- Strong Client Service and communication skills
- Business, Technical & Commercial Awareness
- Quality & Risk Control awareness
- Excellent Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent Analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong and committed team player
- Adaptability and Drive for Results
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) along with an aptitude in learning new applications and systems
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.