Important role to play where you will support the integrity of the Group's financial information by providing efficient and effective maintenance of the sales ledger, purchase ledger and purchase ordering systems of the business and its subsidiaries and assisting with the accurate recording and monitoring of all income.
The client is well established business in Bridgend. This role has occurred due to organic growth.
As an accounts assistant your key responsibilities will include accounts receivable, accounts payable, nominal ledger data entry, reporting and petty cash
- Ensure timely production of all Sales invoices, Credit notes and the input and allocation of sales ledger receipts.
- Instigate credit control procedures in relation to all overdue accounts.
- Review bank statements and identify all transactions for posting to ledgers.
- Perform day to day payroll administration
- Post journal entries
- Assisting with month end close where necessary
The successful candidate will have:
- A Degree/Studying AAT or towards ACCA/CIMA
- Good working knowledge/experience of Excel (V Lookup and Pivot Tables) and Sage
- Ability to produce work of an excellent standard
- Experience processing large volumes of financial data
- The ability to communicate effectively with finance managers
- Ability to work effectively within a team
The successful candidate can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension